Welcome!

In an effort to stay in touch with friends and family all over the world, Matt and I have created a blogspot....well, who are we kidding...I've created it and added little tid bits about Matt in it ;) At any rate, I hope you enjoy our pictures, slideshows, rants, raves and everyday happenings of our rather newly married life.

Cheers!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sandpiper Vacation Rentals


New Year...New Business Venture!


2009 marks the year my dad and I started a new company called Sandpiper Vacation Rentals (http://www.sandpipervacationrentals.com/)!!!! Its a rental management company exclusive to Seaside cottages in Seaside, Florida. We manage properties for Seaside homeowners looking to rent their cottage to folks looking to enjoy the white sandy beaches and quaint village of Seaside along Santa Rosa Beach!


I'm extremely excited in this new venture. I've created the website and I'm currently handling all the internet marketing and advertising. It's a new road for me, but I'm enjoying the experience and learning new things along the way. Starting a company from scratch is quite the undertaking, but its nice to do it with someone who's done it before....its not quite my dad's first rodeo...thank God! :)


Anyways...this year is sure to be in more ways than one and I hope to have many more updates on this blog and possibly another blog started in the coming months.


In the meantime - please check out the website (http://www.sandpipervacationrentals.com/) and contact us if you're interested in us managing a cottage that you currently own in Seaside or renting one for a nice little beach vacation!


Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Anne said...

Wishing you the very best in your new venture. I work at Sandpiper Rentals, Inc. on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts! We've had great success with the name for over 30 years!